Monday, June 13, 2011

The 30 Before 30 List

And that is it ladies and gents! The 30 things I want to do before I'm 30. Today is June 13, 2011. I turn 30 on February 18, 2014. So I have 980 days (I did the math so it might be/ probably is a little off). Wow! That doesn't seem like that many days does it? So here is the full list with links to each page and how I'm doing so far.

1: A Healthier Me - I've started, but I wouldn't say I've reached the goal yet
2: Finish College - Nope
3: Get An Agent - Nope
4: Scrapbooking - I have started but I haven't reached that ultimate goal of doing it weekly.
5: Conquering Yeast Breads - Nope
6: Walk in the 3-Day - Nope/ Haven't signed up yet... Am I walking this year?
7: Lose My Black Thumb or Grow a Green Thumb - I have a pretty awesome garden started...
8: Learn to Love Running - I've started but there are no warm fuzzies for the experience yet.
9: Run a Half Marathon - Nope
10: APPARENTLY I DID NOT THINK OF ONE... I'LL WORK ON THAT
11: Paint My Bedroom - I've picked a color!
12: Play Golf - I've thought about it but no...
13: Attend More Live Music Events - Nope
14: Volunteer - Nope
15: The Improv - Nope
16: Stop Procrastinating - Okay I am wokring on this but the goal has not been realized yet.
17: Meditate - Nope, but I'm really beginning to see how important it is!
18: Re-Do My Baby Albums - Nope
19: Experiencing Mother Nature - Nope
20: Try 1 New Recipe A Week - We are trying this... in fact we've been trying a lot of new recipes!
21: Learn To Make My Bed Every Day - Today marks day #1!
22: Take a Knife Skills Class - Nope
23: Read 5 Classic Novels I've Never Read - Nope
24: Go On A Cruise - Nope
25: Really Learn To Knit - Nope
26: Attend Sporting Events - Nope
27: The 365 Project - Nope
28: Buy A Scale - Nope
29: Scrapbook Jason's Boy Scout Photos - Nope
30: Buy A House - Nope

So that is where I stand. I'll update periodically so keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. I love your list! I'm doing 101 in 1001 (which is around the same time frame as your 30 before 30 list, so that's fun!), and I have "Run a half marathon" on that list, too! Maybe we could train together, or at least keep each other accountable. I'm NOT walking in the 3-Day this year...Time really got away from me and there's just no way I could raise the money in time. Just thinking about it stresses me out. But I AM planning on running the SGK 5k Race for the Cure in Denton in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmm.... Yeah I can't do the 3-Day this year either. I'm in the same boat as you are. As for the training together/ accountable thing. Most definitely. I think your ahead of me though. I'll have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete