Monday, April 18, 2011

#15: The Improv!!!

Laughter is the best medicine... this is true, very true. Yet, most of the time I completely forget how important it is. I mean I laugh, don't get me wrong. My kids are funny, my hubby is funny, I have funny friends, I do stupid things, but there is just something about a comedian! we saw Christopher Titus at The Improv on Saturday night. He was hilarious! I mean the kind of funny that makes your stomach hurt the next day from laughing so hard. The ind fo funny that keeps you laughing for days. This kind of laughter is needed in a healthy life, I believe.

Ticket prices aren't all that bad, it's a nice venue and I really enjoyed myself and I don't think I can put a price on that at all! So it's time to start looking at the calendar! I'm scheduling some laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment