Saturday, March 5, 2011

#3: GET AN AGENT

Okay, so this sounds kind of dreamy, wide eyed and naive, I realize. But I don't have illusions of grandeur here! I have no desire to make millions of dollars doing Romantic Comedies. Okay I do but I'm realistic. What I really have NO desire to do is move to California and wait tables while I attempt it. I'd like to make a living acting, doing voice-overs/ industrial films and performing. I'd just like to make some money doing what I love.

I'm an entertainer, a performer, an actress. Some people are born to do it and I believe that I was. Simple as that. And so, I'd like to make money doing it. And to do that in this industry, you need an agent.

There are a few requirements to this agent thing. I need new headshots and a voice-over reel. I'd like to take some classes at KD Studios. And then I need to compile all of the above and make packets for agencies. Lots of them!

So #3, get an agent. I've got just under 3 years... I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment