Sunday, May 22, 2011

#19: Experiencing Mother Nature

Jason loves to hike. And it is something we simply do not do. You know, there is the kiddos and busy weekends and we fill our time with important things like watching TV and movies and eating... So... I have this desire to start hiking.

For obvious reasons it correlates with a healthier me but mostly I love the outdoors and nature and there isn't a better way to fully experience it other than walking for hours on end. Man I'm selling this hiking thing aren't I?

Seriously though, I love doing it and as the kiddos get older it is something we can do with them. DFW is surrounds by great areas and sites and is a perfect jumping point. So it's time to get outside!

1 comment:

  1. You guys should look into Geocacheing. It turns hiking into a game and I know Jason likes video games.

    ReplyDelete