Sunday, May 22, 2011

#17: Meditate

I think I'll really benefit from meditation. I'm a high strung person. I take on too much. I am over whelmed. Hey, admitting you have a problem is the first step right? LOL

So I think some time spent alone, with my thoughts or better yet, learning to quiet my thoughts, would greatly benefit me. I've read so many studies and articles on the benefits of meditation. Greater patience, stress relief, clearer thinking, higher productivity. All of these sound amazing don't they? Now if I can just get myself up 30 minutes earlier so I can partake in this meditation-thingy.

Because that's really the issue isn't it... time? Never enough time. See I've been sidetracked by my thought process again. Meditation... it's supposed to help with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment