Friday, February 4, 2011

More organizing... the small stuff

Cabinets, pantry. Seriously the small stuff. I've posted pictures below... I know it isn't really all that interesting. But I've been stuck in the house for 4 days so I'm going a little stir crazy!

The BEFORE and AFTER of the Baby Food Cupboard...







The BEFORE and AFTER of the Spice Cabinet...






The BEFORE and AFTER of the Pantry...









I've used these really cool handled baskets from The Container Store. I saw them on one of Oprah's re-do shows. They are very neat and make taking things in and out of the cabinets very easy. Especially for the baby food that comes in the pouches and not jars. And for baking supplies. Don't worry I have more to come... The office is very close to being finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment