Monday, September 27, 2010

The Never Ending Battle...

It's been a while since I wrote anything and sent it out here into this unknown cyber world. So today I'll start with "the journey". If you've been reading, you know that I'm on the weight loss journey and right now it really feels like one. A journey. A long, hard, never ending, relentless journey that is a constant reminder that I am not moving as fast as I would like up these mountain trails. Not roads... not nice paved highways. Let's not mistake this journey. It's an animal track at best, up a mountain in the Swiss Alps. Most of the time the track is impossible to distinguish and just looks like dead grass...

Obviously I've hit a plateau. I'm tired of going to the gym. I'm tired of watching what I eat. I'm tired of constantly reminding myself that I'm trying to lose weight. I'm just tired.

And this is not the time to be tired people! Fall is around the corner and there are jeans to fit into! I will say, I am back in a couple of pairs but nothing looks quite the way I want it to look yet. Things are a little more snug than I'd like. And I DO NOT want to buy new clothes. I want to fit in what I own.

So the plan had been 5 days a week for 5 months and that went great fro the first two months. And now... well let's just say the last 6 weeks have been more like 3 days a week. I've tried, I really have but between nap schedules and pre-school and The Jellybean Giraffe and trying to keep my house at least a little organized, something had to give. And it was the workouts of course!

I am in need of motivation. Any advice followers? Do you have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment